Skip to content
- The gross income to rent ratio to qualify is 3 to 1
- Applicants must have current and verifiable employment of at least 6 months. Applicant to provide verification from employer or copies of pay stubs of at least the past 30 days from time of application.
- Self employed applicants must provide the previous year tax statements in addition to the 3 latest month’s bank statements
- Applicants must have 4 years of verifiable rental history
- Daytime telephone numbers are needed for rental reference’s
- Applicants mus tnot have any filed evictions and or landlord debts in the past 3 years from the time of application
- Applicants considered higher risk based on FICO credit scores may be considered with higher advanced funds.
- Applicants with tax lien, repossession, foreclosure, discharged personal bankruptcy, collections or less than favorable credit ratings may be considered with a higher security deposit.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND IS SUBJECT TO REVIEW
- Any applicant with convictions of a felony, or adjudication withheld or misdemeanors that are drug related charges, sexual offenses or crime against persons or property will not be accepted. If an arrest record exists, applicant must submit proof of final disposition of innocence or case dropped. Criminal background searches are performed at Nation, State and Local Levels. A National Sex Offender Database search is also performed.